May 6, 2012

Friday, the 23rd of March


    In the morning we had the last chance to buy some souvenirs, cheeses etc, so we woke up really early to do that. After we had packed our belongings, we started moving towards the airport. The weather was amazing, we enjoyed it thoroughly, especially since we knew that in Estonia it was still snowing... In a way it was funny that the weather was superb whenever we were in Paris.
    After the arrival to the airport we had some difficulties finding the right gate but at the end we managed to find it. The airplane was surprisingly small but the crew offered us black bread! It had been a week since we were able to eat some so it was really nice. After three hours of flight we arrived to cold Estonia. Everybody was exhausted, but happy, we had successfully completed our trip to France.
Laurina on top of the Eiffel tower

Laurina's overall experience
     I had a very good time on the Paris-Amboise trip during our school holiday. I don't even now which event to choose.
     The weather in Paris was so good and because it was my first time in Paris and Amboise, everything was interesting and exciting. I liked the castles and places we visited and the people were very nice and friendly. I had so much fun with my correspondent and other students from the exchange.
     Also, the Eiffel Tower left a very big impression on me since I had never visited it before.
     Altogether it was great in France, I definitely want to go there again and I am very excited about the French students coming to Estonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment