![]() |
| Leonardo da Vinci's museum |
On Wednesday we had a chance to discover Amboise . We visited Leonardo da Vinci’s
museum and later we had a nice picnic in the park. Our hosts had also prepared
a little orienteering game during which we also got to know about the town. In
the evening we spent our pastime and it was our last night in Amboise .
Katarina's Wednesday
![]() |
| The Clock tower of Amboise |
Katarina's Wednesday
It was a nice and
sunny day. I think the most important and interesting event of the day was the Museum of Leonardo da Vinci , although my penfriend
Marine didn't like it.
After visiting this museum we had a fantastic tour inAmboise and I was a bit
surprised that there were so many stairs in this town. But the view of Amboise is so beautiful, I
think I'll never forget it. During this tour, we went to Bigot's shop and
bought some macaroons and I fell totally in love with them. Unfortunately, I
haven't found them in Tartu .
After visiting this museum we had a fantastic tour in


No comments:
Post a Comment