So, the French have finally arrived to Estonia! Approximately at 16:30 we met them at the Vanemuise parking lot, after that each one of the French' pupils were accommodated to their “new homes”. Then they were taken to their new families, the rest of the night was free of actions. Some of the crowd decided to explore the city, however, the others decided to stay home and have a quiet night to rest from the flight.
Kaisa's story
A small group of us went to visit Anni at the evening. We went walking in Raadi park. But because it started to rain and it was getting dark we headed back to Anni's home. The six of us baked a delicious cake and drank tea. When it was time to eat Anni, Ingel and Anni's mother played the piano so the atmosphere was really cosy. I think that the evening I got to spend with my friends was really sweet.
Kaisa's story
A small group of us went to visit Anni at the evening. We went walking in Raadi park. But because it started to rain and it was getting dark we headed back to Anni's home. The six of us baked a delicious cake and drank tea. When it was time to eat Anni, Ingel and Anni's mother played the piano so the atmosphere was really cosy. I think that the evening I got to spend with my friends was really sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment