![]() |
| the photo hunt |
At 9:30 there was a
gathering at our school’s atrium, then the group went to sightseeing, our
students had prepared a very interesting program. After all the walking, the
group had lunch at a restaurant called Big Ben. At 14:15 we all went on a photo
hunt, which means, that we had a list of places we had to take pictures in, the
more, the better. As it was raining, we didn’t have much luck, so some of us
decided to quit and go to a café, as there were not enough of umbrellas. The
evening didn’t include any mutual plans for the whole group, the
Estonian-French pairs themselves got to decide, what to do.
On Tuesday evening, we met some of Katrin's friends who were really fascinated by the French girls, Violaine and Justine. Estonian guys admired their beauty and especially their skills at playing PlayStation 3. One Estonian lad even claimed to have never met such girls before.
![]() |
| on top of Toomkirik |
Monika's story
I have three most memorable moments from the French students’ trip to Estonia. The first is from Tuesday evening when my correspondent Lise came to visit me (she couldn’t stay at my place the whole time, because I don’t live with my family in Tartu). Me and my friends were making dumpling pizza and Lise was very eager to try it out. She even tasted this Estonian drink which consists of kephir and some special flour. Lise didn’t love it but at least she tried!
The second moment that I remember the most is when Lise started crying at the bus station on Saturday morning. That was so unpredictable and it made me almost cry as well.
I would like to add to Linda's story that I was also impressed by the French sociability and self-confidence, so I wasn't surprised by the fact that my friends really liked them. They are very friendly and talkative. In Estonia it's quite rare to meet that kind of people. They really are very outgoing and it was so easy to communicate with them and we really had a lot of fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment